This episode conversation launches from Suzanne’s blog post: The “Done” List.
In this episode we talk about the benefits of writing a list of the things you’ve done through your day. It’s something we encourage you to try! Listen in to the benefits of writing a “done” list.
Topics from our discussion:
· Comparing the to-do list to the “done” list.
· A great way to observe and evaluate a busy life.
· How we use to-do lists.
· Suzanne makes play time a priority in her daily life.
· Using the done list during burnout recovery.
· Accomplishing the mundane things counts.
· Gain perspective on your time.
We'd love to hear from you, email us at email@example.com to share your thoughts, ideas, and questions about this episode. Have a question about applying simple living to your life? Or let us know about something you'd like us to discuss on a future episode about making intentional choices.
Learn more about the hosts of Destination Simple:
Elizabeth Cancade, holistic personal chef at Living Simply Kitchen. Follow Elizabeth on Instagram.
Suzanne Goulden, Intentional Living Consultant. Follow Suzanne on Instagram.