Our conversation is launched from this blog post: Making and Maintaining Life Changes.
Topics discussed in this episode:
· Learn to listen to your body and mind to meet your needs.
· We tend to not stop until change is forced upon us.
· How to break away from the expectations of society to do what’s right for you.
· Giving yourself permission to simplify.
· Realizing what’s right for you at the core.
· Is there overwhelm in the options to simplify your life?
· When making changes affects your friends and family.
· Intentionality around food.
· Deciding where to make changes.
· Intentionality in your home.
We'd love to hear from you, email us at email@example.com to share your thoughts, ideas, and questions about this episode. Have a question about applying simple living to your life? Or let us know about something you'd like us to discuss on a future episode about making intentional choices.
Learn more about the hosts of Destination Simple:
Elizabeth Cancade, holistic personal chef at Living Simply Kitchen. Follow Elizabeth on Instagram.
Suzanne Goulden, Intentional Living Consultant. Follow Suzanne on Instagram.