This episode is based on a personal essay written by Suzanne for her newsletter community. In this newsletter Suzanne explores a recent low point she experienced after a particular exhilarating high she’d been on while in the early development of this podcast.
· Getting permission to reflect on your life.
· How watching a sad moment on TV triggered a necessary emotional release.
· Exploring guidance from Suzanne’s performance coach: *few* *significant* *thorough*
· Creating a simple life is work.
· How Suzanne dealt with the overwhelm of planning Christmas dinner this past year.
· There are always options. It’s okay to venture outside the box.
· You don’t have to and you don’t have to explain yourself.
· Suzanne’s a crafter at heart. How she fits in crafting while being a minimalist home.
· Exploring collaboration with and support from others.
· What’s an energetic hangover?
· How to be in the moment.
· Elizabeth talks about rage weeding her garden.
· What’s helpful when we know our energy cycles?
Suzanne mentions her performance coach Lesley from Waypoint Coaching, you can learn more about Lesley’s services here: www.waypointcoaching.ca
We'd love to hear from you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts, ideas, and questions about this episode. Have a question about applying simple living to your life? Or let us know about something you'd like us to discuss on a future episode about making intentional choices.
Learn more about the hosts of Destination Simple:
Elizabeth Cancade, holistic personal chef at Living Simply Kitchen. Follow Elizabeth on Instagram.
Suzanne Goulden, Intentional Living Consultant. Follow Suzanne on Instagram.