In this episode we discuss challenging our routines. Using a personal essay from Suzanne’s email community newsletter as a launch point for their discussion, Suzanne talks about making her morning routine work for her even though it may go against the grain of societies expectations. This episode is all about making your routines work for you, regardless of what others think.
· Procrastination can be a result of poor routine.
· How to identify what areas of your life may need some constructive thought.
· Listening to your needs.
· What to do in the immediate moment when you’re flustered, stressed, overwhelmed.
· Kids are also affected by stressful chaotic routines.
· Recognizing outside pressures that we perceive are expectations on us and how to overcome them.
Self-care blog mentioned by Elizabeth.
We'd love to hear from you, email us at email@example.com to share your thoughts, ideas, and questions about this episode. Have a question about applying simple living to your life? Or let us know about something you'd like us to discuss on a future episode about making intentional choices.
Learn more about the hosts of Destination Simple:
Elizabeth Cancade, holistic personal chef at Living Simply Kitchen. Follow Elizabeth on Instagram.
Suzanne Goulden, Intentional Living Consultant. Follow Suzanne on Instagram.