In our inaugural podcast episode, we cover a lot of ground in an hour! We may have a bit to learn about staying on task. LOL But this is an inspiring conversation that you don’t want to miss.
In the hopes of adding inspiration to your day, here’s some of the topics we discuss:
· How the idea for the Destination Simple podcast came about.
· Considering society’s expectations when you choose to simplify your life.
· Finding the life that brings you joy.
· Catching your negative self-talk and resetting.
· Tips for getting through jobs we’re not jazzed about doing.
· Limiting your to-do list so you have time to play.
· Suzanne’s garden is a great metaphor for simplified living.
· Read Suzanne’s full blog post titled “Choice Time” that we discuss in this episode. https://suzannegoulden.com/choice-time/
· What is “Psychological Reactance?” How and why we rebel against ourselves. Why we know what good choices are, but often don’t follow through and how to change that outcome.
· Give yourself permission to choose how you spend your time.
We'd love to hear from you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts, ideas, and questions about this episode. Have a question about applying simple living to your life? Or let us know about something you'd like us to discuss on a future episode about making intentional choices.
Learn more about the hosts of Destination Simple:
Elizabeth Cancade, holistic personal chef at Living Simply Kitchen. Follow Elizabeth on Instagram.
Suzanne Goulden, Intentional Living Consultant. Follow Suzanne on Instagram.